6.1.16

You win some, you lose some

I decided to challenge myself last year, using this list (an alteration of the Popsugar Reading Challenge). I hoped it would push me to watch stuff I wouldn't normally, but since I made no set plans (turns out I hate deciding in advance what I'm gonna watch) I mostly just went through the movies I'd watched in a month to make them fit the specific categories instead. In other words - it didn't really serve it's purpose. I only ended up choosing to watch Taken, Djano Unchained and the short film Spider, as a direct result of this list. 

These are the 37, out of 50, I managed to complete:

1. A movie that my sister Sara recommended: Kingsman: The Secret Service
2. A season of a TV-show that's based on a book or a movie: Elementary, season 2
3. A movie with bad reviews: Left Behind
4. A banned movie: Fifty Shades of Grey
5. A movie directed by someone under 30: The Usual Suspects
6. A movie released in 2015: Pitch Perfect 2
7. A movie with nonhuman characters: The Wolverine
8. A funny movie: The Heat
9. An Oscar-winning movie: Whiplash
10. A movie in a foreign language (other than English): Astérix: Le domaine des dieux (French)
11. A movie with magic: Seventh Son
12. A movie with your initials (EL): Endless Love
13. A movie set in high school: The DUFF
14. A movie that came out the year you were born (1984): The Terminator
15. A movie that scares you: Event Horizon
16. A movie that made you cry hard: The Green Mile
17. A movie set in a foreign country: Roman Holiday
18. A movie with a number in the title: Third Star
19. A movie longer than 3 hours: Schindler's List
20. A book-to-movie adaptation: Luftslottet som sprängdes
21. A movie set in the future: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
22. A mystery or a thriller: Skyfall
23. A movie with a one-word title: Avatar 
24. Four movies in a day: Glada hälsningar från Missångerträsk, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Home on the Range and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
25. A movie from you childhood: Anastasia
26. A popular director's first movie: Strictly Ballroom (Baz Luhrmann)
27. A movie at the bottom of your "to be watched"-list: Taken
28. A movie you've started but never finished: Django Unchained  
29. A short film: Spider
30. A classic you've never watched: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
31. Finishing a season of a TV-show that you've started but never finished: Castle, season 3 & 4
32. A movie with a love triangle: New Moon
33. A movie with a color in the title: Red Eye
34. A movie set during Christmas: White Christmas
35. A movie someone in your family loves: Breakfast at Tiffany's (my sister Julia)
36. An animation: ParaNorman
37. A trilogy: The Terminator Saga (2-5)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar