7.1.16

Elin and Julia watch the classics.. sort of #7

Movie: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Status: Neither of us have seen it before, but I know my friend Hanna likes it.   
Favorite scene: The dialog in the end!
Times we pause it: Maybe just the once, when our brother joins us. He has a spooky tendency to enter the living room just as a movie's about to end.. (happens more often than not)

Initially, our mama's very skeptical. She doesn't want to watch a classic - and certainly not a violent action film. As it turns out to be neither of those things, she stays and watches it with us. When it's over, I ask them to rate the movie by holding up fingers for the camera. They unanimously give it two out of five and I agree.

See - I felt that the best part of the movie was the relationship between Butch and Sundance. The movie itself felt very long and uneventful (a cloud of dust is only threatening for a short period of time, unless it actually proves fatal). After a while it also gets frustrating to watch them rob everything they can think of, seemingly without reason. It's like when someone's painting and you just watch them slowly paint themselves into a corner.. (haha, when has that ever happened?) They have enough, why do they continue? I need a reason. I need a motive. I need an explanation. I need answers. I need.. to stop taking it so seriously? definitely. 

 -30 degrees C outside, +30 degrees inside.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar