9.7.15

Elin and Julia watch the classics.. sort of: #5

Movie: Event Horizon
Status: Julia only wants to see it because it scared Elin half to death when she was 13 and watched it with her MUCH tougher friend..
Favorite scene: Bah! Like there is one? How about the scenes with the creepy child or all the intestines or Baby Bear's impromptu space walk (without a suit)?
Times we pause it: Once, when Elin prolongs the agony by going to the bathroom for about 15 minutes..

This whole evening started off with Julia spiking my water with salt. Really - that should have been my first clue! After the water prank + her subsequent 5 minute laugh attack, we started on what I can only describe as my road to nightmares-about-aliens-with-their-feet-chopped-off.
I really can't tell if this movie was good or not. Mostly because I have almost nothing to compare it too but also because I was too busy hiding behind my stuffed hippo for the majority of it.

Julia didn't like it that much and actually had the nerve to call it tame/a walk in the park etc. Either she's hiding her fear extremely well OR I'm about as equipped for watching horror as I am for riding horses (i.e very VERY.. unequipped)?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar