15.4.15

While Gollum's occupied..

I thought I'd list my top three performances from an actor who's style I know and really like: Leonardo DiCaprio (while I'm busy getting to know Kevin Spacey's style better).

1. Arnie Grape 
What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
Still mind-blowingly good! It doesn't even feel like he's acting and that's why it's still baffling that he didn't win the Oscar for it. It's by far one of my favorite portrayals of all time (from anybody).
 
2. Hank 
Marvin's Room
I feel that this is very underrated. Not only because the rest of the cast is fantastic but because his acting never feels forced or rehearsed or unreal. He's just in the moment!

3. Danny Archer 
Blood Diamond
I don't know if I like this portrayal so much because I love the movie or because he is so convincing? I guess it's a little bit of both.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar