16.4.15

Elin and Julia watch the classics.. sort of (aka the Chocolatebunnymovieclub) #1

Movie: Léon
Status: Elin's seen it about ten years ago. Julia's never seen it.
Favorite scene: The dress-up.
Times we pause it: At least three (because Mathilda)

We both fall in love with Léon. I want to take care of him because I feel he wouldn't kill if he knew all his options. And because people use him (Tony). Not sure I'd let him live with me though.. We both find Mathilda very provoking and she makes us have to take a few discussion breaks. Not because Léon is doing something inappropriate but because she's balancing between being a child and an adult. Maybe it's necessary, because Léon is more like a boy than a grown-up and he needs this in-between girl to push him, but it sure makes us uncomfortable!  

I try to take a picture of Julia, to document the moment she watched one of her new favorite movies. This is what happens:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar