17.4.15

Elin and Julia watch the classics.. sort of: #2

Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Status: Julia's seen it once. Elin's never seen it.
Favorite scene: The river.
Times we pause it: Zero.

Julia wants to turn off all the lights because "she can see my reflection in the TV and she doesn't want to watch me". I delight in the fact that she can't turn them off by throwing a stuffed bunny at the light switch. As she gets up I open my chocolate bunny.

There is a certain added pressure when you watch a movie that's deemed to be "the best movie ever" (it says so on the cover) for the first time. Thankfully I loved it! I even re-watched the best scenes a few days later and got goose bumps. It might be a little long, but that's really the only negative thing about it.

The failed bunny toss.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar